This is where the magic happens
Come to the place where the story of German Craft beer began.
August Schell Brewing Co., 1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis the day of the tour.
- Ticket sales begin when our museum opens for the day – one hour before the first tour. Weekday and Sunday ticket sales begin at NOON. Saturday ticket sales begin at 11:00.
- $3.00 admission charge. ID’s REQUIRED for tastings.
- Tour size is limited . Tours may sell out during busy times. Limited access to production area. We do not take reservations.
BAVARIAN BLAST WEEKEND TOURS: July 15-17
Friday: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00.
Saturday: Every 1/2 hour 11:00-5:00. Ticket sales begin at 10:00.
Sunday: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00.
Summer Tour Schedule: Memorial Day-Labor Day
Weekdays: 1:00, 2:30 & 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 12:00.
Saturday: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00.
Sunday: 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 12:00.
Beer Garden open Saturdays & Sundays 11-5 (weather permitting)
Private Group Tour Information:
- Limited availability. Must be booked well in advance. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-770-5020 for more information.
Museum of Brewing
- Daily: 11:00am–5:00pm
- The Gift Haus has a wide variety of Schell’s and Grain Belt t-shirts, hats, glassware and more.
There is limited parking on our grounds. There is no turnaround area for large RV’s and campers in our lot.
**THERE IS PRIVATE EVENT ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 20TH, 2016. OUR GROUNDS WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AFTER 2:00 P.M.