This is where the magic happens
Come to the place where the story of German Craft beer began.
August Schell Brewing Co., 1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis the day of the tour.
- Ticket sales begin when our museum opens for the day.
- $3.00 admission charge. ID’s REQUIRED for tastings.
- Tour size is limited . Tours often sell out. Limited access to production areas.
- No reservations.
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TOUR SCHEDULE
Saturday: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00
Sunday: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00
Monday: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00
Beer Garden open Saturdays & Sundays 11-5 (weather permitting)
Private Group Tour Information:
- Limited availability. Must be booked well in advance. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-770-5020 for more information.
Museum of Brewing
Saturday, Sunday, Monday: 11:00-5:00
- Daily: 11:00am–5:00pm
- The Gift Haus has a wide variety of Schell’s and Grain Belt t-shirts, hats, glassware and more.
There is limited parking on our grounds. There is no turnaround area for large RV’s and campers in our lot.
**THERE IS PRIVATE EVENT ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 20TH, 2016. OUR GROUNDS WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AFTER 2:00 P.M.