This is where the magic happens
Come to the place where the story of German Craft beer began.
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis the day of the tour.
- $3.00 admission charge. ID’s REQUIRED for tastings.
- Tour size is limited . Tours do sell out. Limited access to production areas.
- No reservations.
Daily Summer Tours: Memorial Day – Labor Day
- Monday – Friday: 1:00, 2:30 & 4:00 pm. *NO 4:00 TOUR ON FRIDAY, JULY 10TH DUE TO PRIVATE EVENT.
- Saturdays: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00 pm***SEE NOTE REGARDING SATURDAY, JULY 11th!
- Sundays: 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00 pm
- NOTICE: ON SATURDAY, JULY 11th, TOURS WILL RUN AT 11:00, 12:00 & 1:00. THE BREWERY GROUNDS WILL BE CLOSING AT 2:00 p.m. FOR A PRIVATE EVENT.
Winter/Spring Tours: November-May
- Fridays – 1:00 & 3:00 pm
- Saturdays – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, & 4:00 pm
- Sundays – 1:00 & 2:30 pm
Private Group Tours
- Limited availability. Must be booked well in advance. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-770-5020 for more information.
Museum of Brewing
Memorial Day – Labor Day
- Daily: 12:00–5:00pm
- SAT. JULY 11th HOURS: 10-2. Brewery grounds closing at 2:00 for a private event.
- Saturday: 12:00-5:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00-3:00pm
- Daily: 11:00am–5:00pm
- GIFT SHOP HOURS ON SAT. JULY 11th: 10-2. BREWERY GROUNDS WILL BE CLOSING AT 2:00 FOR A PRIVATE EVENT.
The Gift Haus has a wide variety of Schell’s and Grain Belt t-shirts, hats, glassware and more.