This is where the magic happens
Come to the place where the story of German Craft beer began.
August Schell Brewing Co., 1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis the day of the tour.
- Ticket sales begin when our museum opens for the day – one hour before the first tour. Weekday and Sunday ticket sales begin at NOON. Saturday ticket sales begin at 11:00.
- $3.00 admission charge. ID’s REQUIRED for tastings.
- Tour size is limited . Tours may sell out during busy times. Limited access to production area. We do not take reservations.
SUMMER TOURS: MEMORIAL DAY-LABOR DAY
Weekdays: 1:00, 2:30 & 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 12:00.
Saturday: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00.
Sunday: 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 12:00.
Beer Garden open Saturdays & Sundays 11-5 (weather permitting)
Private Group Tour Information:
- Limited availability. Must be booked well in advance. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-770-5020 for more information.
Museum of Brewing
- Daily: 11:00am–5:00pm
- The Gift Haus has a wide variety of Schell’s and Grain Belt t-shirts, hats, glassware and more.
There is limited parking on our grounds. There is no turnaround area for large RV’s and campers in our lot.