This is where the magic happens
Come to the place where the story of German Craft beer began.
August Schell Brewing Co., 1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis the day of the tour.
- Ticket sales begin when our museum opens for the day- 12:00 on Weekdays & Sundays. 11:00 on Saturdays.
- $3.00 admission charge. ID’s REQUIRED for tastings.
- Tour size is limited . Tours do sell out. Limited access to production areas.
- No reservations.
Daily Summer Tours: Memorial Day – Labor Day
- Monday – Friday: 1:00, 2:30 & 4:00 pm.
- Saturdays: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00 pm
- Sundays: 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00.
Winter/Spring Tours: November-May
- Fridays – 1:00 & 3:00 pm
- Saturdays – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, & 4:00 pm
- Sundays – 1:00 & 2:30 pm
Private Group Tours
- Limited availability. Must be booked well in advance. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-770-5020 for more information.
Museum of Brewing
Memorial Day – Labor Day
- Daily: 12:00–5:00pm
- Daily: 11:00am–5:00pm
The Gift Haus has a wide variety of Schell’s and Grain Belt t-shirts, hats, glassware and more.