This is where the magic happens
Come to the place where the story of German Craft beer began.
August Schell Brewing Co., 1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
WINTER TOUR SCHEDULE:
Fridays: 1:00 & 3:00. Ticket sales begin at 12:00.
Saturdays: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00.
Sundays: 1:00 & 2:30. Ticket sales begin at 12:00.
Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis the day of the tour.
- Ticket sales begin when our museum opens for the day – one hour before the first tour.
- $5.00 admission charge. ID’s REQUIRED for tastings.
- Tour size is limited . Tours may sell out during busy times. Limited access to production area. We do not take reservations or payments by phone.
Private Group Tour Information:
- Limited availability. Must be booked well in advance. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-770-5020 for more information.
Museum of Brewing Hours:
- Open Daily: 11:00am–5:00pm.
- The Gift Shop has a wide variety of Schell’s and Grain Belt clothing, hats, glassware and more!
There is limited parking on our grounds. There is no turnaround area for large RV’s and campers in our lot.
Our Starkeller brewing facility is located off site from our main brewery grounds at 2215 North Garden St. New Ulm, MN 56073. The Starkeller is home to our line of Noble Star sour beers. You can purchase these by the glass, flight or bottle. Hours: Fridays 4-9. Saturdays: 2-9. Phone: 507-359-7827.