This is where the magic happens
Come to the place where the story of German Craft beer began.
August Schell Brewing Co., 1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis the day of the tour.
- Ticket sales begin when our museum opens for the day – one hour before the first tour.
- $3.00 admission charge. ID’s REQUIRED for tastings.
- Tour size is limited . Tours may sell out during busy times. Limited access to production area. We do not take reservations or payments by phone.
FALL TOUR SCHEDULE:
Fridays: 1:00 & 3:00. Ticket sales begin at 12:00.
Saturdays: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00.
Sundays: 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 12:00.
OKTOBERFEST WEEKEND TOURS:
Friday, October 7th: Every 1/2 hour from 1:00-4:30. Ticket sales begin at noon.
Saturday,October 8th: Every 1/2 hour from 11:00 to 5:00. Ticket sales begin at 10:00.
Sunday, October 9th: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00.
Friday, October 14th: Every 1/2 hour from 1:00-4:30. Ticket sales begin at noon.
Saturday, October 15th: NO TOURS DUE TO OUR OKTOBERFEST EVENT.
Sunday, October 16th: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00
Private Group Tour Information:
- Limited availability. Must be booked well in advance. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-770-5020 for more information.
Museum of Brewing Hours:
- Daily: 11:00am–5:00pm
- The Gift Haus has a wide variety of Schell’s and Grain Belt t-shirts, hats, glassware and more.
There is limited parking on our grounds. There is no turnaround area for large RV’s and campers in our lot.