This is where the magic happens
Come to the place where the story of German Craft beer began.
August Schell Brewing Co., 1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis the day of the tour.
- Ticket sales begin when our museum opens for the day – one hour before the first tour.
- $5.00 admission charge. ID’s REQUIRED for tastings.
- Tour size is limited . Tours may sell out during busy times. Limited access to production area. We do not take reservations or payments by phone.
Fridays: 1:00 & 3:00. Ticket sales begin at 12:00. * see note
Saturdays: 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00. *see note
Sundays: 1:00 & 2:30. Ticket sales begin at 12:00.
NOTICE: THERE WILL BE NO TOURS ON FRIDAY, MARCH 3RD AND SATURDAY, MARCH 4TH DUE TO OUR BOCK FEST EVENT.
Private Group Tour Information:
- Limited availability. Must be booked well in advance. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-770-5020 for more information.
Museum of Brewing Hours:
Friday: 12-4 * Closed Friday, March 3rd
- Daily: 11:00am–5:00pm
- The Gift Haus has a wide variety of Schell’s and Grain Belt clothing, hats, glassware and more!
There is limited parking on our grounds. There is no turnaround area for large RV’s and campers in our lot.