This is where the magic happens
Come to the place where the story of German Craft beer began.
August Schell Brewing Co., 1860 Schell Road, New Ulm, MN 56073
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis the day of the tour.
- Ticket sales begin when our museum opens for the day.
- $3.00 admission charge. ID’s REQUIRED for tastings.
- Tour size is limited . Tours do sell out. Limited access to production areas.
- No reservations.
OKTOBERFEST TOUR SCHEDULE: OCTOBER 2ND-4TH.
- Friday -Every 1/2 hour 1:00-4:30. Ticket sales begin at 11:00.
- Saturday-Every 1/2 hour 11:00-5:30. Ticket sales begin at 10:00
- Sunday – 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00. Ticket sales begin at 11:00.
- *NOTE: There will be no tours on Saturday, October 10th due to our Oktoberfest event.
Private Group Tours
- Limited availability. Must be booked well in advance. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-770-5020 for more information.
Museum of Brewing
- Daily: 11:00am–5:00pm
The Gift Haus has a wide variety of Schell’s and Grain Belt t-shirts, hats, glassware and more.
There is limited parking on our grounds. There is no turnaround area for large RV’s and campers in our lot!