October 14, 2017
Drink like a Bavarian
Tap the Oktoberfest keg, munch on a wurst and try your feet at some German dancing, – all in our beer tent. Dirndls and lederhosen welcome!
- Large fest tent set up at the brewery
- Lederhosen clad servers make their way through the crowds with litre steins of Oktoberfest bier!
- Live music from the brewery’s own Schell’s Hobo Band and Alpensterne
- Authentic German food available for purchase
- Stein holding contest with prizes available for winning times!
Saturday, October 14th at the brewery.
- 10:30 Gates Open
- 10:45 Beer Wagon Arrives
- 11:00 Tapping of the fest keg
- 11:02 Schell’s Hobo Band
- 1:30 Alpensterne
- 4:30 Last Call for Alcohol!
- 5:00 Close
$10 General admission. Kids 12 and under are free. Pre-sale tickets not available. Entry fee paid at gate. This year we will be giving a portion of the proceeds from the event to Veteran Suicide Prevention.